How to Buy
- Check out lots of upcoming tenders on the website in the Auctions section and at the pre-auction exhibition
- Register through your account on the website or in the hall before bidding.
- Participate however is most comfortable: in person, in absentia, or online
- You can monitor the progress of trading in real time, as well as place bids online at Bidspirit.com
- Pay for the won lot by any convenient means – in cash, by credit card, or bank transfer – within 10 business days after the auction.
- Take possession of the won lot at the auction house office or arrange for its shipment.
How to Sell
- Wait for response and make an appointment with an expert.
- Execute agreement to put your item up for auction.
- Follow bidding results.
- In the event item is sold, receive payment at the office of Auction House.
- Auction House premium from the seller is 10%.